As I've driven home this week, I've tried to keep myself from veering into a tree due to falling asleep at the wheel by thinking of things I would like to learn how to do or start doing again with any free time that may grace my life....in June. These are things I've come up with so far.
1. Learn how to knit
2. Learn how to crochet
3. Take more photographs (oh...and buy a camera)
4. Read Moby Dick and Crime and Punishment (b/c I feel it's my duty as an English teacher)
5. Run 4 miles without going into cardiac arrest
6. Learn to love cooking
7. Learn how to play piano (for realsies)
8. Write more
9. Have an Audrey Hepburn marathon
10. Have a Molly Ringwald marathon
Sounds like fun.