Thursday, December 20, 2007

Neglected blog for one day more

So, it would seem logical that with three snow days in the last two weeks, I would have ample time to create witty posts; however, I seem to be more bogged down than ever these past two weeks. Here's what I've been up to for those who care.

I have to create 5 semester exams before Christmas break and I've been stressing over it for the last two weeks. (Note: My semester is not done until two weeks after Christmas break...for inquiring minds.)

Along with exams I'm trying to finish units in 4 of my 5 classes before students leave for Christmas break and forget everything they've learned within a two-week span of time. So, I've also been creating tests for 4 of my five classes to give this week.

Sunday, I sprained my ankle (Coming Soon: a post about how I sprained my ankle). I've been gimping around my school for the last three days. You should see it...it looks like my ankle is growing another ankle.

I've gotten probably 4 hours of sleep every night for the last 4 nights (due to anxiety and long nights at the computer).

My brain is fried as is evident by this abnormally dry post.

But, oh the things I'll write within the next two weeks. Just wait (mom).

1 comment:

rachel said...

don't forget about my mom. she reads your blog as well. she is probably eagerly awaiting your promise of posts to come. as am i. but not as much as i am anticipating our date tomorrow!!