Interesting things seen on the way to Hillsdale (in no particular order):
1. A large wooden yellowjacket
2. A boy on stilts
3. A raccoon, who no doubt holds the Guiness record for being larger than a bear, lying dead on the road.
4. tractos, tractors, and more tractors
5. A man who cannot ride his bike without a cigarette dangling precariously from his mouth (every day)
6. A car that is missing a door
7. A monster truck with a flat tire
8. The largest crow on roids, playing chicken (no pun intended) with me as I approach it 60 mph. (I won).
9. Corn...lots and lots of corn (okay not interesting, but whatever).