Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Dear Internet

Dear Internet,

I'm not dead nor have I gone all Emily Bronte and become a recluse who writes about my inappropriate feelings for nature. I am still here. And, oh the things I have to tell you. But not right now; I'm tired and whiny, so anything I write will immensely annoying--more annoying than anything I usually write. I will say many things are a-changing in the Parker household what with Ben forming an Alice Cooper cover band and Eli working as one of those E-trade babies. Psych...but things will be looking a little different around here.

More to come...

P.S. I finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows. I can now graduate from middle school.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hahahaha, I am laughing at your middle school graduation comment. I am dying to know what's new. Do I already know? If not, can you let me know in secret so I can know earlier? I can't wait because I am also in middle school. 5th grade even.

rachel said...

I sent you a text message... call/email me sometime soon. :)