Friday, February 1, 2008

Pajamas at 1:00 p.m.: Check

My typical daily schedule is as follows:

5:10 a.m.: roll out of bed
6:30 a.m: leave for work
7:15 a.m.: arrive at work...get ready for the smiling faces that are my students
8:10 a.m.: welcome students
3:30 p.m.: say goodbye to students
4:15ish p.m.: say goodbye to Hillsdale
5:00ish p.m.: arrive home & check email
5:30ish p.m.: eat dinner with Ben
6:30 p.m.: work on grading, planning, researching
8:00 p.m.: talk to Heather
8:30ish p.m.: go back to work
10:00ish p.m.: go to bed

I've never worked this hard in my life...and I like it, but it is exhausting. I know next year will be easier, but I feel so completely worn out that I don't feel the least bit guilty that I am sitting here typing this in my pajamas at 12:45 p.m.

Yay for snow days!

1 comment:

rachel said...

whoop! good for you. :)