Yes, it's true, I watch The Hills. In my defense, though, it is the only show I watch on MTV (except when they show reruns of America's Next Top Model...what can I say...beautiful people are fun to watch). I just want to jot down some thoughts that have come to me as I've watched this season.
1. Is it just me or do Heidi and Spencer look like real life versions of Ken and Barbie....just shorter and less busty?
2. Was Spencer trying to grow facial hair for a while? Or did he get some sand on his face and forget to wash it off?
3. Audrina's boyfriend, or whatever he is, makes me want to change the channel to CSPAN. Argh.
4. Do you think Audrina knows what a book is?
5. I want to work for Teen Vogue.
6. I hate Audrina's boyfriend.
7. Okay, Lauren...I'm sorry that awful rumor was spread about you...but really...you can't give Heidi another chance? I know Spencer is a moron who lacks the ability to grow convincing facial hair, but why? I know you "forgave" her but "I want to forget you"?!! Harsh.
8. "Justin Bobby"...HILARIOUS! I laugh every time.
9. Do these people have indestructable livers? And fake i.d.s?
10. Justin Bobby is the most loathsome creature...ever.