And while we do encourage his philanthropic side, this announcement has nothing to do with his efforts with the Big Brothers/Big Sisters organization, rather the idea that he will be joined by another sibling in T - 5 months.
Here are the stats:
- Baby Age: Baby Parker, Take Two is 15 weeks along, i.e. 2nd trimester
- Are we going to find out: We are going to find out whether we're going to have a Paul or a Paula (these are not names we are considering...sorry, Paula).
- Symptoms: I was very nauseous the first 12 weeks, and it usually occurred at nighttime, which is when I usually post on my blog, which explains my absence for the last three months. Also, I...ummm...well, let's just say I needed to increase my fiber intake...sweet mercy. Aaaand, I would lash out at my husband for no apparent reason, like if he was breathing too loudly or got me a traditional glazed doughnut rather than a twist tie doughnut that was also glazed. He really enjoyed the first trimester.
- Expected Arrival: October 23
- Cravings: Salty stuff, root beer and Grey's Anatomy