Saturday, December 13, 2008

I'm So Tired.

I am officially in my third trimester (as of two weeks ago) and the rundown feeling I experienced during my first trimester is back. I cannot get over how tired I am. Not just sleepy, but entire body could hibernate for the next two months. I don't understand this phenomenon. Is this my body's way of saying,
"Oh, hey, you know how your little guy wakes up at about 3:30 a.m. and starts kicking and somersaulting and doesn't take a break until about 9:00 a.m., yeah...that's going to be your life in about 10 weeks, so why don't we get as much sleep as we possibly can now to preserve an ounce of your sanity."

It could be a possibility. Another thing that makes me mentally tired...the never-ending mental list that plays over and over in my head. Since I'm a list person and have not officially committed my cranial list to paper, here, Internet for your reading pleasure, is a list of things I need to get done between now and January 5.

-Write 6 exams for administrative review before Christmas break
-Read 15 more "Epic" papers by Monday
-Edit nearly 200 midterm comments by Tuesday
-Grade 11 Persuasive Essays by Tuesday
-Create Lesson plans for the week by Monday
-Finish my Christmas shopping by next Monday
-Make sugary sweets for my students by Friday
-Get Baby "Buford's" (not his official name) room painted (all of which will probably done by Ben)
-Get our new room situated (most of which will be done by Ben)
-Attempt to organize my long-term sub plans
-Eat pizza
-Apologize for my noxious gas

and

-A partridge in a pear tree



I'm sure there's more, but that'll do, pig, that'll do.

No comments: