Sunday, September 11, 2011

Hooray for Scout!

Yesterday, my dear friend Sara threw me a shower for my impending bundle of loveliness.  And in Sara Luke fashion, it was incredible.  The food, the decor, the company -- all contributed to a perfect Saturday afternoon topped off by the fact that I was not responsible for watching my child for three hours.  I received some great gifts and am feeling more ready for the blissful chaos that will descend upon my life in T - 5 weeks.  sweet mercy.

 Thankful for all these lovely ladies (and those who couldn't make it).  My friends are such a blessing!

 The genius behind the day.  Thank you, Sara!

 My 34 week belly.  Pardon the lighting...I am currently taking donations for a camera upgrade.

2 comments:

rachel said...

aw, look at that happy crew! um, i love your shower curtain! where did you get it?

Jeanette said...

Rach, I got it from a friend who was going to sell it a garage sale b/c it never worked out for her bathroom...I think it's from pottery barn.