- still wearing non-elastic waste pants
- looks like I have a food baby
- nauseous all the time
- bathroom not cleaned
- Found out we're having a Pheobe (vs. Pheobo)!!!
- Have adopted a no-do-hair-ever attitude
- Elastic pants for sure
- Sweating all the time
- Bathroom still not cleaned
- Somehow, belly looks smaller in this picture -- must be the non-tent shirt I'm wearing.
- Baby is kicking her way out of the womb
- Escaped up north to in-laws' for a week for sweet, air-conditioned relief.
- Heartburn in full effect...threw up on the side of 127 on way up to in-laws' due to acids of fury clawing their way out of my esophagus
- 3rd trimester
- Sweating more than is natural for any large mammal
- Pretty sure I'll test positive for gestational diabetes due to all the chocolate I've been consuming
- Scout has hiccups every morning and night at the same time
- We're not naming her Scout despite my pleadings
- Thankful for Hostess cupcakes (see picture)
- Reconsidering stripes for my next picture
- Had a mini-panic attack in the baby aisles of Toys R Us
- When I tell people I'm due Oct. 23 they ask if I'm having twins
Now, I know you're all jealous of a.) my sweet photography skills, b.) the raccoon-like freckle clusters under my eyes, c.) my personal grooming, but with great awesomeness comes great apathy.