Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I'm Not Dead Yet (part deux)

Hey friends...so I've been an uber let down to myself as far as keeping up on my blog. I've had no motivation whatsoever this last month and a half. I think I'm suffering from burnout. I have been keeping track of witty, non-sensical things that pop into my head and I say "hmmm...I should write that on my blog." For example:

1. What the frick is up with this "summer weather"? Huh, Al Gore? Huh? I mean don't get me wrong. Anything is better than 12 inches of snow, but I want hot days...I didn't live in the desert for 10 years for nothing. My body needs hot weather, lest it die.

2. Why must celebrities pick out the most obscure names? It's not even fascinating anymore. You are not going against the norm if you name your baby something weird and you're a celebrity. If I were a celebrity, I would name my child Pete or Bob.

3. Why did God create us to have gas? And if we all have it, why is it so taboo to excrete it in front of others? I'm just saying, I think we should take pride in the stinkiness of our gas.

4. What is a parkway?

5. How come women with dark hair are cursed with dark leg hair that grows at a phenomenal rate? I mean I shave at 9:00 a.m. and by 4:00 p.m. I could honestly compete with Robin Williams for hairiest person alive.

Okay, that's all with the sage ponderings of yours truly.

I was in Boston last week, so I'll post pictures soon. Get ready for a treat. And by treat I mean 10 pictures of where the Revolutionary War started.

2 comments:

rachel said...

I hear you on the dark leg hair. Let's not forget dark underarm hair. Those commercials where the bridesmaids don't want to lift their arms because of the sweaty stench? Try adding a thick mass of stubble to that equation.

So gross right now.

rachel said...

Still waiting for pics from the shot heard 'round the world. Literally. If you don't have that specific picture, I'm going to be totally disappointed.

What are you doing this weekend??? Call/email.