Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Dream come true...

Today as I was driving home from work, I had a truck with a trailer pull out in front of me. My first reaction was frustration, b/c I could tell the vehicle was moving slowly. Upon closer inspection of the trailer on the vehicle, however, I discovered that the driver was hauling....hundreds of Hostess desserts. True story. There were literally hundreds of Hostess boxes in this open trailer. I prayed that the truck would stop short, and I would be thrown into the back of this trailer...but no such luck. I thought about following the vehicle, but lost my nerve at the last minute. Oh mysterious hostess driver...will we ever cross paths again? I hope the answer is yes.

1 comment:

rachel said...

have i ever told you about the time my mom & i were in vermont? a semi cut us off, and shortly after, an object came flying off the truck, hurtling into the ditch. at the same time, my mom & i realized that said object was a gallon of maple syrup. we figured, having been cut off & all, we were entitled to a gallon of free maple syrup. it was the best maple syrup i've ever had.

anyway, all that to say, i hope that happens to you with hostess cakes.